Full Schedule of Excellus Office Hours
Excellus BCBS Provider Directory:
Excellus BCBS offers access to the largest nationwide provider network. You can access Excellus BCBS’s online provider directory to view doctors, hospitals and other facilities that participate with the network. If you are traveling internationally, check out the International Medical Coverage: Frequently Asked Questions guide for helpful information on locating providers.
Follow these steps to assist with your search:
On the top blue menu bar, click on “Find a Doctor”, then:
- Choose “Find a Doctor, Provider or Facility”
Select your provider’s location:
- Local/National Search
- Choose I’m a Member or I’m a Guest to start search.
- If using ‘Guest search’ make sure you adjust your Current Location on the top navigation bar to the area in which you are searching for a provider.
- Complete the identified steps to narrow your search.
- Global Provider
When searching for International Network providers:
- Review and accept the terms and conditions for using the website.
- You will be asked to enter the first three letters of your Member I.D. card. Enter VYK.
- Complete the remaining steps to narrow your search.
Questions? Contact our Dedicated Customer Care Team at Excellus BCBS at 800.493.0318 (TTY: 800.662.1220), Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m. EST; Friday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m. EST.
Should you have any other questions, please reach out to our HR Shared Services team at 315.443.4042.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate. However, benefits are governed by legal documents (which, in certain circumstances, may include insurance contracts). If there is any difference between the information in this website and the official documents, the official documents will control. As is the case with all of Syracuse University’s employee benefit plans, the University reserves the right to modify or terminate these benefits at any time.