Come grow with us
Syracuse University is a private research university of extraordinary academics, distinctive offerings, and an undeniable spirit. With nearly 5,000 benefits-eligible employees, we are the second largest employer in Onondaga County. Our gorgeous 708-acre campus is home to nearly 21,000 students who hail from all 50 states and more than 150 countries around the world.
Syracuse University is built upon a deep sense of an inclusive community—a community that embraces all of its members irrespective of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran-military status, and political views.
Syracuse University is a place where talent, desire, and opportunity thrive—a university with a proven track record of accomplishment. Our nearly 21,000 undergraduate and graduate students depend on the talented faculty and staff who work hard to deliver the best experience possible, on campus, across the country and around the world. Our campus values professional excellence, continuous improvement, and community.
The University offers an outstanding and comprehensive compensation and benefit package in a unique and vibrant urban campus setting. SU employees are offered a wide variety of educational, cultural and recreational opportunities while enjoying a diverse professional workplace where they can make a difference in lives each day. In addition to regular full- and part-time positions, there are opportunities to join the temporary support pool to explore a variety of short- and long-term positions.Search open jobs
Annual Security Report
- The Jeanne Clery Disclosure Act requires colleges and universities to publish an Annual Security Report by October 1 each year.
- This report must document the past three calendar years’ information about select campus crimes, including statistics, and detail the school’s security policies and procedures.
- View Your Safety and Security at Syracuse University [PDF]*, Syracuse University’s Annual Security Report.
- To request a printed copy of the Annual Security Report, to be mailed within 10 business days of the request, contact Nikki Cooter, Regulatory Compliance Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315.443.5476.
- The University’s crime information is also posted on the U.S. Department of Education website.