Syracuse University is committed to creating a work environment where employees are treated fairly and respectfully and has a clearly defined pathway for resolving work-related issues. The University provides a process to reach a prompt and responsible resolution of issues raised by staff and administrators. Whenever possible, the University encourages complaints to be addressed and resolved by the involved parties. However, if necessary, the University’s Staff Complaint Resolution Process is available for when the involved parties are unable to reach a resolution. In addition to the Staff Complaint Resolution Process, below are some additional resources to assist you in resolving work-related issues in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Staff Complaint Resolution Process
- The Senior HR Business Partner who serves your school/college or administrative unit. To identify your Senior HR Business Partner, use the chart below.
- Bargaining Unit members should contact the Senior Labor Relations Specialist at 315.443.4624.
- For concerns regarding Non-discrimination in Employment on the Basis of Disability, contact the Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, and Resolution Services office at 315.443.4018.
- To file a complaint of Sexual Harassment, contact the Title IX and Sexual Harassment Officer at 315.443.0211.