First, please update your contact information in the Personal Services section of MySlice, including:

  • Your permanent and/or current address
    • Note: the University uses the “permanent” address for all mailings. Please ensure that the permanent address in MySlice is the location where you will receive important information regarding your benefits, tax forms, and other HR information.
  • Phone number and email address
  • Emergency contact information

Although HR will provide your new address to most benefit vendors, you should contact the following directly:

  • TIAA to update your account information
  • OptumRx Home Delivery or BriovaRx (specialty medications) to ensure your medication supply is not interrupted
  • MetLife home and auto policy information

If your banking information changes, be sure to update your direct deposit information for Payroll and WageWorks FSA reimbursements.

If you are moving out of the area, in addition to the above, be sure to check participating providers for your medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage, as necessary. Use the benefits contact list to find the online providers for each benefit.

Contact the HR Service Center at 315.443.4042 for additional assistance.