If you have moved, please review and update your contact information in MySlice:
- Your permanent and/or current address
- Note: The University uses your “permanent” address for all mailings. Please ensure that the permanent address in MySlice is the location where you will receive important information regarding your benefits, tax forms and other University information.
- Phone number and email address
- Emergency contact information
Although HR will provide your new address to most benefit vendors, you should contact the following directly:
- TIAA to update your account information
- Optum Rx Home Delivery and Specialty Pharmacy (for specialty medications) to ensure your medication supply is not interrupted
- Farmers Insurance Group’s auto and home policy information
- If you are concerned with locating a participating provider under the medical plan, please contact Excellus BlueCross BlueShield (BCBS) at 800.493.0318 (TTY: 800.662.1220).
If you are moving out of the area, in addition to the above, be sure to check participating providers for your medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage, as necessary. Use the benefits contact list to find the online providers for each benefit.
Should you have any questions, or require accommodations to access any information on this webpage, please reach out to HR Shared Services at 315.443.4042.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate. However, benefits are governed by legal documents (which, in certain circumstances, may include insurance contracts). If there is any difference between the information in this website and the official documents, the official documents will control. As is the case with all of Syracuse University’s employee benefit plans, the University reserves the right to modify or terminate these benefits at any time.