Carebridge can help!
Carebridge Child Care Specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist in choosing the best care for your child. Call Carebridge today at 800.437.0911 for a personalized search for child care, school-aged options or summer activities and camps that meet your family’s needs.
|Child Care | School-Aged Care | Summer Activities and Camps|
Please note that the below list of resources is not exhaustive and are not endorsed or vetted by Syracuse University Office of Human Resources. It is the responsibility of each individual to determine the appropriateness of the care selected. If you are seeking before or after-school care; we suggest inquiring at your child’s school.
- Programs at Syracuse University:
- Child Care Solutions: a referral agency designed to connect families with child care as well as a variety of parenting resources.
As a working parent, before and after school care can be an important part of your family’s care plan. Check out the resources below to help weigh your options and find the care that is right for you and your school-age child.
- YMCA: offers licensed before and after school programming, grades K-6, for many school districts in Central New York
- JCC After School Program (Jewish Community Center of Syracuse): a combination of educational and recreational programming for grades K-6.
- BASCOL (Before and After School Child Care on Location, Inc): provides child care before and after school, during school vacations, snow days and the summer. BASCOL has 19 locations in 8 school districts in Onondaga and Oswego County.
- Kumon Math and Reading Center: for more than 50 years, Kumon’s after-school academic enrichment program has helped children achieve success worldwide.
- Huntington Learning Center: specializes in tutoring for elementary through high school students as well as preparation for a wide variety of standardized testing.
Whether you are looking for a local recreational program, a sleep-away camp experience, or a sports camp for your child, the below resources can assist in researching options that work for your family.
- Syracuse Athletics Summer Camps
- Syracuse University Summer College for High School Students
- YMCA Camps
- American Camp Association
- Activity Hero
- City of Syracuse
Do you know a resource to share?
Is there a child care, school-aaged care or summer camp resource you would like to share on the Syracuse University raising a family webpages? If so, please send us the information at firstname.lastname@example.org. The resource will be reviewed and if approved, we will gladly add it to the summer camp resources list above.