Managing work while caring for your loved one is challenging.
Carebridge can help!
Carebridge Eldercare Specialists are available to help you and your loved ones make informed decisions, save time, and feel less alone as you juggle many caregiving, work, and personal responsibilities. Skilled Carebridge eldercare professionals will provide you with confidential guidance and resource pathfinding for your loved ones encountering issues associate with aging. Contact Carebridge by calling 800-437-0911.
Eligibility for services: All faculty, staff, retirees eligible to participate in the University’s medical plan.
Elder Care Resources
This list is provided as a service only. Syracuse University does not endorse any of these references. These resources are not exhaustive but a sample of resources.
- Consumer Affairs
- Onondaga County Office on Aging
- Veterans Affairs Care Giver Support
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- National Alliance for Caregiving
- Alzheimer’s Association
- National Administration on Aging
- Ready or Not: What It’s Like to Care for Aging Parents
- Onondaga County Office for Aging’s Institute for Caregivers (I Care)