At Syracuse University, we are deeply committed to fostering an accessible, richly diverse and inclusive community of learning and opportunity. We place value on every employee and strive to maintain a respectful and collaborative workplace.
As part of this commitment to sustain an inclusive campus community, the University has launched various initiatives addressing the wide spectrum of difference represented in our faculty, staff and students including ethnicity, military backgrounds, cultural traditions, disability status, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Among the many campus offices and programs supporting these diverse groups are the:
- Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, and Resolution Services office
- Office of Disability Services
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- LGBT Resource Center
For more information on diversity and University initiatives please visit diversity.syr.edu.
In this section:
- University Policies on Employment, Workplace Rules, Benefits and Governmental Notices
- Resolving Work Issues
- Respectful Workplace
- Sexual Harrassment Reporting