Creating an AccessibleSU is embedded in our daily work: from the way we plan campus events, to our information technology practices, we strive to allow each member of our campus community to enjoy full access to all that SU has to offer.
- The Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion and Resolution Services can assist with requests for a reasonable accommodation.
- The HR Service Center can assist with requests for Family Medical Leave.
- The Disability Cultural Center has prepared a Guide to Planning Inclusive Events, Seminars and Activities at Syracuse University [PDF].
- The University enforces several inclusive hiring policies, including non-discrimination in employment on the basis of disability, and equal opportunity.
- The Office of Disability Services provides support services to students with disabilities and offers information and guidance to faculty and staff.
Please contact the HR Service Center at 315.443.4042, or your Senior HR Business Partner, if you would like to discuss any questions or concerns about equal access and inclusion for people with disabilities.