Creating an AccessibleSU is embedded in our daily work: from the way we plan campus events, to our information technology practices, we strive to allow each member of our campus community to enjoy full access to all that SU has to offer.
- The Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion and Resolution Services assists faculty and staff with requests for reasonable accommodations.
- The HR Service Center can assist with requests for Family Medical Leave.
- The Disability Cultural Center celebrates and values the capabilities of all people, and provides a meeting place for students, faculty, staff, and others who seek a safe environment in which all individuals are welcomed, respected, and included as full and equal members within both the University and global communities.
- The Planning Inclusive Events site provides guidance and resources on a wide range of inclusive practices for event planning.
- The University enforces several inclusive policies addressing hiring, advancement, benefits and other matters of employment, including non-discrimination in employment on the basis of disability, and equal opportunity.
- The Office of Disability Services provides support services to students with disabilities and offers information and guidance to faculty and staff.
Please contact the HR Service Center at 315.443.4042, or the Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, & Resolution Services at 315.443.4018, if you would like to discuss any questions or concerns about equal access and inclusion for people with disabilities.