Remember to submit any 2016 expenses to WageWorks for your eligible dependent care and health care flexible spending account by April 30, 2017 for expenses incurred by December 31, 2016.

Unused funds in your 2016 dependent care care FSA will be forfeited if they are not claimed by the April 30 deadline.  If you have unused funds in your 2016 health care FSA, WageWorks will rollover up to $500 to your 2017 FSA; amounts over $500 will be forfeited.

You can review eligible expenses and download claim forms at, and more information can be found on  You can also submit claims online or using the EZReceipts mobile app for iOS and Android. Contact WageWorks toll-free at 1.877.924.3967 with any questions.

Read more news