A Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) is an easy-to-read summary in a standard format that lets you make apples-to-apples comparisons of costs and coverage between health plans. You can compare options based on price, benefits, and other features that may be important to you.
SBCs for 2018
- 2018 Summary of Benefits and Coverage SUBlue [PDF]
- 2018 Summary of Benefits and Coverage SUOrange [PDF]
- 2018 Summary of Benefits and Coverage SUPro [PDF]
SBCs for 2019
- 2019 Summary of Benefits and Coverage SUBlue [PDF]
- 2019 Summary of Benefits and Coverage SUOrange [PDF]
- 2019 Summary of Benefits and Coverage SUPro [PDF]
If you have any questions, or if you would like to receive printed copy of any of the documents listed above, please contact the HR Service Center at 315.443.4042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate. However, the benefits are governed by legal documents (which, in certain circumstances, may include insurance contracts). If there is any difference between the information in this website and the official documents, the official documents will control. As is the case with all of Syracuse University’s employee benefit plans, the University reserves the right to modify or terminate these benefits at any time.