Presented by Ben Erwin, Director of the Writing Center
A session for faculty and staff to learn more about the Writing Center and the variety of services available to students, faculty, and staff at the University. These services include assistance with
- Scholarship application writing
- Professional documents
- Presentation skills
- Effective electronic workplace communications including emails, workplace requests, etc.
The session is being held at various dates/times:
- Tuesday, July 23 from 4 – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 24 from 9:00 -9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, August 1 from 9 – 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 6 from 4 – 4:30 p.m.
All sessions held at the Writing Center, 101 HB Crouse HallRegister for workshop