When an employee has multiple job records already, which one should I use?

Hire iJANs: use the lowest record number available.  The department on record zero (0) will determine the employee’s access. The employee’s primary job should be on record zero.

Change iJANs: select the record with your department number linked to it if you are making changes to a current employee.

If you aren’t sure, call the HR Service Center at 315.443.4042 for assistance.