How do I apply for a leave of absence?

If you need time off for your own health condition or that of a family member, review the Family and Medical Leave policy and the applicable short term disability or salary continuation benefits that may be available. You can also review other types of paid and unpaid leave for military, volunteer emergency service, and personal reasons.  All leaves are administered by the Leaves and Disability Accommodation Coordinator in the Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion and Resolution Services.