Mary Dougherty-Hunt, a senior vice president at Carebridge, will be on campus September 7 and October 17 to promote awareness and information about the Carebridge benefit offered to all those eligible to participate in the University’s medical plan, including benefits-eligible faculty and staff, graduate assistants and retirees, as well as their dependents.
Mary will host three types of sessions to address several interests:
- Supervisor Resource Sessions (registration required)
- An overview of EAP services will be provided
- Common supervisor questions on issues such as: eligibility; confidentiality; and assisting employees in distress will be addressed
- Mary will demonstrate how to communicate the benefit to faculty and staff members, with role playing opportunities
- General Orientation (no registration needed)
- Learn how this benefit can help you with the everyday challenges of raising children, caring for elders, personal money management and more.
- Learn also about services that assist with emotional well-being and personal resilience.
- This benefit is confidential and provided free of cost to eligible members*
- Meet and Greet (no registration needed)
- Learn more about the valuable, confidential services provided to eligible members*
- Casual one-on-one chat about the Faculty & Staff Assistance Program (FSAP)
- Promotional table will be set up and include education materials to support emotional well-being and work life balance