As most of us adjust to working remotely, there may be opportunity to enhance and develop business, technology-related and creative skills through expert-led course videos using LinkedIn Learning. Let’s make the best of a tough situation and stay engaged, productive and positive!
Here’s how it works:
- If you haven’t used LinkedIn Learning before or need a refresher, logon to How to Use LinkedIn Learning to learn the ins and outs of how to find courses that fit your learning objectives, discover learning paths, how to play and pause videos, and customize your learning experience.
- Sign in using your NetID and password LinkedInlearning.syr.edu
- Find the right learning content for you by using the easy-to-use search tool found on the home page.
- There is something for everyone! Choose from over 4,000 on-demand courses in a wide variety of topics areas such as communication, customer service, management, personal development, time management, technology, mindfulness and much more!
- Explore the LinkedIn Learning offerings, make a plan, and chart your personal learning path.
Here’s some suggestions to get you started:
Once you are logged in to LinkedIn Learning, simply click on the links below to view:
- Microsoft Teams Essential Training
- Managing Organizational Change for Managers
- Managing Virtual Teams
- How to Manage Feeling Overwhelmed
- Building a Better To-Do List
Please discuss your LinkedIn Learning plans with your supervisor as appropriate to your areas and units.
Questions about LinkedIn Learning should be directed to Pam Gavenda at firstname.lastname@example.org.