May 8 is the registration deadline to be part of the Syracuse University team in the 2018 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge. The 3.5-mile run/walk is Wednesday, June 6, at 6:25 p.m. at Onondaga Lake Parkway in Liverpool.
All benefits-eligible faculty and staff who meet the J.P. Morgan event eligibility requirements are invited to join the SU Team.
Each team participant will receive:
- Syracuse University tech running shirt
- Official 2018 Corporate Challenge event tech running shirt
- Tented pre- and post-race refreshment area offering snacks and beverages, as well as tables and chairs
- Half of the $37 registration paid for by the University.
Registration is a two-step process:
- Complete the Registration Form.
- Bring a check for $18.50 payable to “Syracuse University” to the Office of Government and Community Relations, Suite 2-212 in the Center for Science and Technology* (easiest entry is off of the R3 parking lot next to CST on Comstock Avenue).
*The check must be delivered by noon on May 8. No late payments will be accepted.
Questions? Contact SU Team Captain, John Beecher at firstname.lastname@example.org.