Lynda.com offers a library of video based content focused on technology, creative, and business skills. All faculty, staff, and students have complementary access to this ever-growing library of learning content. LinkedIn is a social platform that allows professionals to connect and share knowledge.
During this session, you will learn:
- best practices for lifelong learning through Lynda.com
- about the Lynda.com mobile app for learning on the go – bring your mobile device!
- how to ‘rock your LinkedIn profile’
- tips for getting the most out of the LinkedIn platform
We’ll also briefly cover the new learning platform – LinkedIn Learning, which will be available to you during the Summer of 2019.
The session will run 60 minutes, with an optional Q & A period for 30 minutes following. Both sessions will be held at the Shaffer Art Building, Room 121.
- Friday, January 11 at 9 a.m. or
- Friday, January 11 at 1 p.m.
Bring your mobile device, curiosity, and questions.Register for Elevate Your Career