In collaboration with the Senior HR Business Partners, several training and development opportunities have been provided. They include:
- Webinar: Influencing Resiliency and Personal Stress Management – presented by Carebridge, focused on making the connection between personal stress management and productivity and how to incorporate stress management strategies into personal routines.
- Carebridge on campus visits – supervisor resource sessions, general orientation and meet and greet to to promote awareness and information about the Carebridge benefit offered to all those eligible to participate in the University’s medical plan.
- Performance Management – Managing Difficult Conversations and Providing Effective Feedback – multiple sessions for all campus supervisors to support Performance Partnership
- Effective Leadership: Motivating, Empowering and Engaging Staff to Strive for Excellence – for supervisors (in collaboration with Carebridge)
- Managing Time and Attention in an Age of Distractions (in collaboration with Carebridge)
- Team Building and Positive Communication – for Enrollment and the Student Experience – Health Services (in collaboration with Carebridge)
- Developing Exceptional Customer Service Skills – for Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs – Administrative Support staff
- Strategic Supply Chain – focusing on utilization and efficiencies of our current system – for Business, Finance, and Administrative Services – Purchasing department
- Saving for your Ideal Retirement – for Campus Facilities (in collaboration with TIAA)
- Supervisor Round-table discussions – for Whitman School of Management and Newhouse School of Public Communications
- Employee and Labor Relations Training for Business, Finance, and Administrative Services – Facilities and Physical Plant managers and supervisors; Food Services managers and supervisors
- Employee and Labor Relations Training – Byrd Library managers and supervisors
- Overtime and FLSA Overview – Academic Affairs supervisors
- Retirement Readiness – an overview of the University’s retirement benefits was presented to staff of the Maxwell School
- Interviewing Skills and the Recruitment Process – supervisors in Enrollment and the Student Experience
Contact your Senior HR Business Partner to learn more about these and other learning opportunities.