Working at Syracuse University is rewarding in many ways! As a faculty or staff member of Syracuse University, you can enjoy a variety of discounts and services from University departments, as well as from local businesses. We make every effort to provide current information on University discounts and services, but in the case of outside services, you should contact these businesses directly to learn about available discounts.
- Syracuse University Athletics offers a discount on season tickets to football and men’s basketball games. For more information, visit the ticket link on the SU Athletics web page or contact the Carrier Dome at 315.443.2121.
- ‘Cuse Kids Club for fans 14 or younger. Contact SU Athletics at 315.443.2121.
- Syracuse University Bookstore offers a 10% discount on many items. The SU Bookstore also offers education-priced computers and accessories to faculty and staff, including Apple computers, iPads, and accessories; Dell systems; and Microsoft Surface Pro and Pro Book. The Bookstore is an Apple and Dell certified repair center at ‘CuseTech in the third floor technology area. For detailed information about current offerings, please visit the Bookstore or contact Rob Applegate at email@example.com or 315.443.4089.
- Syracuse Stage offers season ticket discounts for SU Drama Department productions. Contact the Stage box office at 315.443.3275.
- The SU Telecommunications Department coordinates some cellular carrier discounts for eligible employees.
Some local businesses offer discounts to employees upon presentation of a valid SUID, but these discounts are not always communicated to HR. The best way to determine if a discount is available is to identify yourself as an SU employee and ask vendors directly if they offer a discount.
- Enterprise Rental Discount: Call US Reservations at 800.736.2222 and mention code NA29031 when renting a car for personal travel.
- Regal Cinemas Movie Ticket Discounts: Contact the Schine Box Office at 315.443.4517.
- Fitness Centers: Some local gyms offer discounted memberships, classes and amenities.
The University does not coordinate a discount with any local businesses, nor does it endorse any of the vendors mentioned here. Be advised that discounts may change from time to time and must be confirmed with the vendor at the time of purchase. The University is not responsible for individual transactions.
University Employee Services
- Elder Care and Day Care Community Referrals
Contact Carebridge by phone or online through the Faculty & Staff Assistance Program (FSAP)
- Gyms (Facility Access)
Archbold, Marshall Street, Goldstein (South Campus)
For more information, visit the Recreation Services website.
- Walking/Running Outdoor Fitness Routes
For details, visit the Recreation Services Wellness Programs web page.
Archbold (open swim hours)
For hours, see the Recreation Services Aquatics web page.
- Ice Skating Rink
Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion (South Campus) (315) 443-4254
For hours and other information, visit the Tennity web page.
- Bird Library
Services include use of library books and materials and computers. (315) 443-2093
For more information, visit the Library website.